Sunday, December 7, 2008

eeBoo I Never Forget a Face Memory Game


I agree with the other reviewers that the pictures are fantastic of all of the children, but wanted to point out the box mine came in (maybe all the boxes?) shows each child's picture with the name of their home country. My 3 and [....] play the game and shout out the names of the countries the children are from as they play. It's so great to hear my kids yelling "Tanzania!" and "Norway!" and "Puerto Rico!" while they flip the cards. I highly recommend this game for your own kids, kids you know, birthday presents for ages 3 and up. Our whole family plays together and the kids sometimes beat the adults : ) We also love eeBoo's "Life On Earth" matching game with amazing illustrations of various flora and fauna on our planet.

No comments: